This is an exciting opportunity to become the Microsoft Azure Practice Lead in our Cloud Practice. You will play a critical role in driving our growing Azure Platform Practice forward. Achieve One has had continued success working with our customers to deliver value, innovation, and excellence.
Your main responsibilities will be within the Azure Platform practice which provides delivery excellence for our Azure Platform projects but also provides support for other Azure projects in Data Center, Backup recovery, ERP, etc.:
- Business Development, including Technical Pre-sales, Creation of Proposals, Delivery cost estimation and management
- People Management, including technical recruitment, line management, performance management and mentoring
- Senior Architect consulting, including solution design, design documentation and technical management
- Proven consultancy experience working for a Microsoft Partner
- Possession of Azure Microsoft certifications.
- Experience in people management
- Experience as an Infrastructure/ Platform architect in the Azure space
- Business Development and Pre-sales experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- In-depth understanding of some of the Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Strong experience in some of the following DevOps tooling: Azure ARM, Terraform, PowerShell, DSC, Azure Automation, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, GitHub