At Achieve One were assisting our customers to build a leading-edge IT environment for their business requirements. We’re looking for an experienced and talented Senior Cloud Engineer to join the Engineering Services team at Achieve One. In this role you’ll be working on various projects for an array of customers wishing to leverage existing and new applications to take advantage of emerging Cloud Technologies. Provide migration assistance to our customers selected cloud providers while building in an improved application resiliency and the ability for customers to self-serve.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR SUCCESS:
- 5+ years’ experience architecting and implementing Microsoft IaaS and SaaS cloud solutions
- Consulting experience working in multiple customer environments of varying size and scope
- Excellent customer service, communication, and documentation skills, as this is a customer-facing role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- A passion to learn technology
- Provide necessary written documentation and knowledge transfer to customers during and after project implementations
- The ability to travel up to 25% (usually in Virginia)
STRONG EXPERIENCE WITH AT LEAST THREE OF THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
- Hands-on experience architecting and deploying Microsoft Azure environments, including hybrid scenarios, optimizing cost/capacity ratios, proper monitoring, scaling, implementing and validating database & DR scenarios, and Azure security
- Experience with Azure Storage, Azure SDK, Azure Cloud Services, Azure SQL, Azure Web App, basic Azure Networking technologies.
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy, SAML
- Various aspects of Active Directory, including design, migrations, assessments both on-prem and cloud
- Provide recommendations with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption, and experience with various Azure migration scenarios.
- Strong PowerShell scripting experience
THE FOLLOWING ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Four-year degree in computer science field or similar equivalence
- Relevant scripting/development experience
- Relevant Microsoft certifications, including any of the following:
- AZ-104, AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-500
- MS-100, MS-101, MS-203, MS-500, MS-700