Achieve One is seeking for a highly motivated and passionate individual with proven experience in planning, architecting, and delivering high-value Microsoft Cloud solutions for our mid- to enterprise-level accounts throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. This candidate will be involved in pre-sales engagement activities as well as hands-on implementation. This is a customer facing role, owning the overall technical relationship between the customer and Microsoft Azure Platform.
In addition to the technical requirements, you must understand the business value of implementing these solutions. Your ability to clearly communicate solutions to our clients through making formal presentations, creating documentation, and managing expectations will be key to your success.
- 5+ years’ experience architecting and implementing Microsoft IaaS and SaaS cloud solutions
- Consulting experience working in multiple customer environments of varying size and scope
- Understand customers’ overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.), and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as appropriate
- Excellent customer service, communication, and documentation skills, as this is a customer-facing role
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- A passion to learn technology
- Provide necessary written documentation and knowledge transfer to customers during and after project implementations
- The ability to travel up to 25% (usually in Virginia)
Demonstrate Strong Experience with at Least Five of the Follwoing:
- Hands-on experience architecting and deploying Microsoft Azure environments, including hybrid scenarios, optimizing cost/capacity ratios, proper monitoring, scaling, implementing and validating database & DR scenarios, and Azure security
- Experience with Azure Storage, Azure SDK, Azure Cloud Services, Azure SQL, Azure Web App, basic Azure Networking technologies.
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy, SAML
- Various aspects of Active Directory, including design, migrations, assessments both on-prem and cloud
- Provide recommendations with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption, and experience with various Azure migration scenarios.
- Hands-on experiences with M365 tenant migration
- Strong PowerShell scripting experience
- Four-year degree in computer science field or similar equivalence
- Relevant experience with AWS and Google Cloud solution and services
- Relevant scripting/development experience
- Relevant Microsoft certifications, including any of the following:
- AZ-104, AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-400 AZ-500
- MS-100, MS-101, MS-203, MS-500, MS-700
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with your full name, job you’re applying for, your cover letter, and resume.